For the month of April we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 4 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in May!

Reviews for "StickMan Sam Part5 Teaser"

oh man

man, iv been a fan of this series since the start. really looking forward to this.

io3creations responds:

Great! It'll be a lot better than the previous ones :)

That looks sweet man!

Thanks for making great games over the years. every stickman sam was great since 1. i hope this isnt the last. Cant wait for part 5!

Thanks :)

Cool

I look forward to it :) good luck Programing and such

Damn...Damn it

Shit I CANT WAIT FOR IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I NEED STKMAN SAM 5 !!!!!! oooooooommmmmmmmmmmmmMMMMMMFFFFFFFFFF FFFFFFFFFGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!

It's coming "soon" :D

i don' t want to be impolite, but it has be a long time that i'm waiting, i know that it will be an another episode, i really love your work, man ! But, don't say me that this project is aborted ??? Tell me that all is ok, because I'm too worried man !
Sorry for my bad English....