For the month of April we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 19 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in May!

Reviews for "StickMan Sam Part5 Teaser"

Seriously!?!?!?!

Is it really finally coming?
I can't wait!

Yes, finally! :D

OMG!!!

Dude i have been a major fan since the first came out. Im glad i saw this because i was just starting to give up hope on the series! I hope it will be even better than the rest!

io3creations responds:

It'll be a lot better than the rest. At that time, most of my attention was on coding. But now that I have that part figured out, I can focus on the gameplay :) Expect something way better (though, the proof is in the pudding).

oh man

man, iv been a fan of this series since the start. really looking forward to this.

io3creations responds:

Great! It'll be a lot better than the previous ones :)

Nice Teaser...

IDK much about what to say though... it seems good, I guess I'll just have to see part 5 then. :D

Thanks :)