For the month of April we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 23 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in May!

Reviews for "StickMan Sam Part5 Teaser"

AWESOME!!!

I can't wait(Well actually i waited for 4 years n_n'). I want to play it NOW!!!

Patience my friend :)

Cool

I look forward to it :) good luck Programing and such

Yayayayyayyya

so, thought that there won't be a stickman sam 5. Yes, god thank you for this. Haleluja, i'm so happy, that i don't have any words for.

Great! :)

funny as always

I can't wait. I've always loved stickman sam. It's one of the few flash series where I like the writing. I can't help but ask though why this one has taken so much longer than the others.

io3creations responds:

In short: as much as I wanted to work on it, there were other more important things that needed my attention. There are a few other games that I will finish first and then will continue working on Part 5 soon. I expect it to be finished in March. :)

That looks sweet man!

Thanks for making great games over the years. every stickman sam was great since 1. i hope this isnt the last. Cant wait for part 5!

Thanks :)