Reviews for "endeavor"

Bravo

I could tell this was going to be a great game before I even started, and I was right, simply amazing. Good amount of game play, the world seemed huge, and it was fun to explore.

Something new for mind

Do you know why I favorited this game? I've finished this game for third times in one day, and I've took some lessons for myself. By your game, you cleaned the stereotypes and kind of a frivolity, because this game makes you think, not just doing quests or orders of somebody who is stronger and more aged to you(as the Malor was). For first time I was shocked, because all the time I was serving an enemy of whole nation, for second time I've just started collecting the souls by killing another creatures and I was shocked second time, only the third attempt was right, and I realised some things for me after playing.

Just listen yourself, listen your inner voice, seek for something another, because the opinion of somebody(Malor in this game) isn't total, and this maybe just somebody's plan on you, and the second moral: nothing is cost so much as life and nothing is worthier than a murder(I mean murder without strong reason).

You made me think, and thank you for that, because in modern life(and globally in modern games) constantly, there is no time for thinking about ethic and moral, everybody want to see a beautiful graphic without good idea and violence become just an ordinary stuff! I mean there is no problem to just push the left button of mouse and kill somebody in game, but if there is no fear to kill living creature in game, it can no fear to kill somebody in real life. But your game is another, I repeat, it makes you to stop the moment of life and think about yourself and ask: was I right? am I righteous? what I've done? So that the point, by making game about little dwarfs you changed the big humans and this is a kind of act of bravery. Bravo!

And there is no point to say something about graphs, music, gameplay(it's amazing, yes), because this is nothing compared to the Idea, so you've got 10/10 and 5/5.

totaly awsome

i just love the game i can just play it on & on great pixel game the best !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!

The game was very awesome man good job!Anyways I would think that you should keep it a bit shorter because its an art game.Just please learn from this review and to the other looking at this,thank you.

This game.. This game.. IS BEAUTIFAL. The plot twist was genius, and it made me feel like an absolute twat, and the gameplay and other things was amazing. This should be souped up and SOLD man.