Reviews for "endeavor"

A game i can literally get lost in!

This is a godly game on many levels. The world itself is so vast, i found myself lost multiple times until i finally started getting my bearings. Great fun and very creative! Easily a game I could beat multiple times. I'm actually still searching for the Good ending lol. Great work!

Original, interesting and yet.. missing something.

10/10 awesome game!
But it just feels like its missing something...

there are 3 ends

one involves going the normal route, the second requires you to kill (its kinda a bad end) and the third you cannot kill anyone but must climb up to "Heaven" its hard to do

Just... amazing.

This is one of the best games that I have ever played. I congratulate you. Not only is it a retro game, but it has amazing music and the controls are perfect.

Keep it up!
10/10!

great game

great pixle graphic and a bit retro game keep up the good work