Reviews for "endeavor"

Simplistic but good graphics, challenging but not infuriating gameplay and tight controls. There's a real sense of exploration, and I think a big factor in that is how small the character is. You feel like you're exploring a magnificent, vast world. The music is nice, and the music for the Malor temple is especially cool. The stamina mechanic is also nice and makes you be tactical about your platforming, as well as being a nice substitute for actual death. There's lots of upgrades that let you uncover new areas. The different endings also add possibilities. Like I said, the greatest thing about the game really is the exploration. There's no map, you just learn as you go and it makes it that much more ambient and adds to that feel of a wondrous world. I like how there's also an extra gem to find. Great game overall.

Que nostalgia. Lo jugué hace 8 años y fue bonito volver a vivir la experiencia. En ese entonces no compete este juego al 100%

AWESOME GAME!!!

Loved the soundtrack.

Today i finally completed all the medals in this game, it's a beautiful game with it's own charm, even though don't have enemies, i was still having fun exploring and trying to get more stamina, in the end i felt satisfaction from getting to the top with my own abilities. There's a lot of great games in NG, but this one is definitely a top 100