For the month of April we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 53 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in May!

Reviews for "endeavor"

Very cool

I like this game very much. I like the different areas and how the music changes in each area. I was a little annoyed by the pausing of the game each time I touched a flower, but perhaps that can be fixed? Great job on this!

Ehhh

Okayish. But graphics were terrible. And kinda borin, it wasn't really entertaining. What's the point of this game anyway so I give it a 6/10

its alright

its more compelling than most games of this style but its certainly not the best, good for a quick time killer. well done

Awesome Game

It's the Perfect Combo of Art, Interactivity and of course Storyline
The storyline was great.
The Standard of this game was probably high enough to be sold

perfect game

This game is just the way I like. Keep up the good work zillix I cant wait for the other games of you.