For the month of April we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 2 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in May!

Reviews for "endeavor"

So...

I sat here for well over an hour playing your game. How could I NOT give it a 5/5 and 10/10. Well done, through and through.

Game needs a checkpoint before lightning

Awesome game, beat it twice now but i can't bear to play it again to get the third ending. It's rather annoying to have to play from the beginning to get the alternat endings. Other than that great game!

BFG=

BIG FUN GAME!
i played it for a while but my attention span was to short to play through it all
from what i played its a really good game i only have one problem with it.
after i fell off the cliff (on accident) every time i touched a flower to mark where i had been the game would freeze for a few seconds then resume. not a big problem only subtracted half a point from 10 <but i cant give u 9 1/2 srry>

im gonna favorite this and come back to it sometime

Zillix responds:

If the game freezes for a fraction of a second upon touching a flower, that's due to an autosave issue that I'm resolving in the next version. If it pauses for a few seconds, well then we have a problem!

neh

it was ok i guess good story and all that but thhe game froze everytime i took a flower .............. witch is not good

and by the way....... i did not hit her i didnt its bullshit i did not!!!!!

Awsum