Newgrounds made a lot of infrastructure upgrades this week and needs your help!

Become a Supporter for just $3 a month or $25 for the year.

Shout out to @travsaus for megaphone tankman!

Reviews for "Megaman X RPG: Arena Demo"

Great Game but some notes/bugs

Great Game though i have some notes regarding bugs:
If you Save at the Station then enter the menu then exit it goes to the Arena screen but is otherwise frozen.

Sometimes, when i have for sure not finished the battle the game will act like you killed everything when in fact you did not.

Not a bug but something i noticed is that the Support does have 2 abilities but i never have seen the second one except in chapter 1 where the grenade bot did the burst and grenade fairly equally.

The music is good(old school boss music rocks) however it does seem to have sync issues as i was fighting the Tier 4 boss fight and it was treated as a normal fight for music.

The reward system got messed up for me somehow i just completed Tier 3(upgrade +1,shop upgrade) so when i went back to Tier 2 to work on my chips it just gave me the choice of rewards from Tier 3.

I would have kind of preferred differing upgrades per character instead of the same ones for everyone but that's just my perspective.

This is the best fan game!!!

all the fan games i have played, is nothing to this, great engine, great skill, and the sprite is unbelievable!!!Capcom needs some **** to beat this!Also while playing, the game suddenly freeze. Giving it 10/10

Sweet

Love your games, though I am curious would it be possible to add button configuration in the options menu. See I'm using a laptop and for somereason when I use the regular Keys like "A" "U" etc. it works once then for some reason it switches over to nothing but numbers I found a fix to this in another game by using shortcut keys like Control, Shift etc. Just a thought is all.

great but need some fixing

whan sigma do is normal hit all put random i say what the **** happened! i closed the page and retry the game and i say sigma got virus! (LOL) i want to change to axl but i exit the menu and i see the arena background an not megaman so i dont play this anymore and another bug when i heal zero i heal i heal the enemy i try to play today
but every thing is perfect so i give a 9

Great, but needs fixing

The game is fun, but I encountered a lot of glitches (healing your enemy, killing an ally, etc.) but everything else is perfect.