Reviews for "AMP'D"

THIS GAME HAS ME AMPED!!!!GATORADE AMP!! LET OUT THE MONSTER INSIDE YOU!!!ARRRRGHHHH!!!!

meeeh nothing special in here :l

secret medal

the secret medal is "die on the first obstacle

DANG IT!!

it seems like the hardest medal to get is the infarction one..DANG IT I WANT IT SO BAD!! one day,...oh and to be sure to drink an energy drink before attempting this! much more fun y'know.:)

quite cool really

It's ok it isn't the best and some people will think it is boring and some poeple won't and i think i like it it is a nice way to inprove your highscore through i guess you do get bored for it quite a while through it is nice to have it just like for a 10 minute brake sort of so it is quite nice.