Reviews for "SPUD - Part 1"

Very good!

Good grapichs,could have been a little better(for example draw their fingers not only a square as a hand )
Good audio,good story,but the big mass of this flash,makes it sometimes laggy.Maybe make it in smaller parts. Anyway,you deserve a 9/10 for now,but I'll give you all my 5 if you work just a little more on the graphs.

nahtanojmal responds:

Ahh you caught me out with the finger thing. Your not the first ;D.
Thanks, next time I'll be planning more when it comes to file size.

AWESOME!!!!

Awesome story. This deserves so much more than it was rated. I can't wait for part 2. Also, I thought the conversations and transitions lacked a bit of background music.

nahtanojmal responds:

Thanks I went through a lot of storyboard do overs. I'll remember to have more music next time, thanks.

Compelling storyline

It's a bit slow paced but the storyline is good. Keep it up and can't wait for the rest.

Glad you like it

Good concept

But it could definitely be a little faster. Certain scenes were drawn out a little too long, with the only movement being someone's eye or a giant robot. Other than that, great!

Thanks, and point taken

Interesting

Wasn't half bad actually, I kinda enjoyed it, Good story and animations. Also I think its pretty awesome that this is all from when you were 4 years old..

I'm glad you like it!
Yeah one time I went through a bunch of my drawings as a kid and made up a bunch of story lines for them. Just the original concept was from when I was 4. I added a deeper story to it only recently.