Reviews for "Failout"

Pretty Good.

Was funny, Animation wasn't all that great in some areas.

Not too bad...

I only really liked one of the jokes, but I am glad someone made a parody of this game. And if you have an 80% chance of hitting someone, you should hit them 80% of the god damn time.

ok good now...

funny, graphics could use a little bit of work (better than I could do though) Now... when is the one for new vegas coming out? :)

Really good!

You're right, there aren't many fallout spoofs. I wonder why... But yours was really good. I liked the part with Fawkes. Got to love that crazy super mutant!

I did the same thing : 3

I thought it would be funny to shoot the dad in the eye so i did it.... Then when i found him again i shot him in the eye AGAIN. Then my friend was like "This is the last time you'll see him so is there anything you want to do to him before he goes off to die? I was up in front of him said "Hi dad!" and shot him in the FUCKING...... other eye :3