Reviews for "Failout"

Okay

ive seen worse but this isnt bad but it isn't great either
the one that made laugh was the 95% one short but sweet

twenty times better than mine

this is actually really funny. i made a really shitty one but this puts mine to shame

WOW LOL!

Nice script, bloopers, humor, real in-game scenarios (aiming failure), but not a "10" cause it's not prefect like it doesn't have uber animation and drawing (people always rate things 10 for some reason, and I'm never gonna do that till I really see a prefect 10 flash/audio)

lol

Great Parody. My favorite part was the Fawx girls just wanna have fun.

I would have changed a few little things here and there... (particularly lengthening a few segments) but I really enjoyed this.

thanks for sharing!

Meh.

It was decent, but I wouldn't want to see it again. Too few jokes/spoofs, and kind of predictable. You could have recorded the sound effects from the game itself.

Btw, Fawkes is a woman. WAS a woman.