Reviews for "Failout"

Funny but,

The animation was really crude , the sound wasn't very good either, and the drawings weren't smooth, they looked like they were drawn in paint. None the less it was still pretty funny.

lol

they kiss!!!!!

Great

Animation and maybe voice acting could have been better, but the Fawkes and VATS parts were some of the funniest, and truest, bits of Fallout 3 satire I've seen, and really, for a flash intended to be funny, the animation doesn't need to be mucb etter than this.

Pretty funny.

Pretty funny. Despite the music and game sounds being poor and the art looking like it was imported from MS paint it was actually entertaining.

Meh...

The humor wasn't that great, and the animation DEFINITELY needs work. There wasn't much wrong with the voicework though, and everything sounded clear. It is one of your first flashes, so I understand the lack of quality. I don't think it earned its frontpage selection, but I congratulate you none-the-less. Keep working on it, and you'll get there.