Reviews for "Failout"

Good Stuff

I've played and have both fallouts, great parody but, i'd like to see one on Vegas

lol

I just have played Fallout 3 (not Vegas). This is truely a nice parody. lol

Funny

I thought there were some funny spoofs in there. It looks like it was animated in a hurry. However I can tell that this wasn't meant to compete with top notch animation. Hopefully you'll do one for New Vegas!

I liked it.

I thought it was pretty funny, actually. I just got done playing Fallout 3 again so this was even more enjoyable.

Good work.

Okay

Good start for a good concept. Cool to see a Fallout spoof, just need some animation to match the idea! Great sound quality at some parts for sure.