Reviews for "Failout"

lol

hahh i luv fallout make more

Nice..

It seems like you put a lot of hard work into it but there was some flaws. I know you said it took many weeks hard work but no ones forcing you to post it as soon as possible. Yes it would be nice to just get it out but I honestly think that it needed better artwork and audio. The concept and jokes were hilarious so you already have that down just take the time to fix the rest.

OVERALL RATING: 8.5 Rounded to 9
COMMENTS: No Rush dude

AWESOME!!!

I have been waiting for a Fallout parody!!! There needs to be so many more of these its not funny!!!

Not bad

Knowing fallout, this is pretty funny=) Your artwork needs a bit of tuning up, but besides that, it a pretty good flash =)

Kudos

KingGostly responds:

Thanks. I'm really trying harder animation/design wise on the next flash. I hope I can win people over with that. Thanks again for the comment.

I enjoyed it

You could've put something about the bobbleheads in it. Also if you do make a New Vegas one do something about those crappy snowglobes. They're worth nothing unless you give them to a certain collector.