Reviews for "Failout"

Funny!

I can actually admit that i've done and experienced those things in the game... Exept the Fawkes love afair xD

Good parody.

Fine work, some nice humor, nice animations, not the prettiest art I've seen, but good work overall, especially the humor, you didn't stick to low brow humor, scat humor etc, you had a nice little variety and spoofed up upon some good points in the game, nice work. There are too few fallout spoofs as you said, it would be good to see more spoofs of the earlier fallout games.

haha

when tounged licked the super mutant

Fawkes is 1337

Fawkes is the second best ally in terms of pwnage but number one in terms of lulz. besides to get Sgt. RL-3 you have to be neutral which sucks.

But yeah loved the whole thing... up untill the make out scene... *nightmares*

btw dragonforce you're forgetting fallouts 1,2,tactics and another one I cant remember the name of (think age of empires but fallout therefore 100xbetter. didnt you notice the big 3 after fallout when bethesda made it? (3 due to tactics and the other one being spin offs)

Skittish