Reviews for "Bionoids"

Fun!

Like others have said, like Worms, but harder. Targeting just seems super difficult. Tons of potential!!

Looks good....but

The turn based action just makes it drag on and on and on. Just gets annoying. A game can be pretty, and this one is pretty.....but it's pretty boring.

Just a worms clone

Its fnu, but has AI syndrome where they plot expert shots with a rocket or grenade that flies over the enitre map that a human couldnt do by anything other than luck

good, but many issues

There were quite a few problems. One of them was a glitch were my unit would not stop walking and just kill itself. Another is that the machine gun sometimes damages the user for no reason. Also the AI was far too accurate at the lower levels, so it could not improve through the game, only it's items got better. Without these issues you would have a really good game. On the good side of things, the game play was alright, if it didn't have the problems. Also it reminded me of the worms games, and I loved those.

It's just like worms

Complete with over-accurate AI.
Why can't you sell anything in the shop? I had a bunch of useless crap taking up room and could have used the money.
The sheer cheese of the enemy units calling in airstrikes and shit every turn was too gay for me to handle. ragequit.