Reviews for "Turd Eating Cat"

not in the best taste...

sorry, but I just didn't find this funny, the jokes could have been funny, but the whole Idea of the animation was in fairly pour taste... animation is the only reason I actually gave this points, because it was very good.

lmfao

what a shitty ending

5/5

Finally, some stuff that shows some edge.

I'm so glad i have seen thisxDDD

Turd Eat Cat...

Honestly, this is the best thing I've watched on Newgrounds in a long time. After watching so many 'Awesome" toons on here, this is a breath of fresh air and originality. I think the word Epic would suffice. Outstanding job, you have made my day and I'm sharing this link with friends.

I really didn't want to see a turd eating cat.

I avoided watching this because the title sounded so gross, but it was rated so highly I figured there must be some merit to it. I watched it; It was gross AND it was awesome! That was some really creative artwork especially for ms paint and I died laughing characters in the background.