Reviews for "CLAB - Teqneek vs Prometheus"

Vote: Teqneek.

The "everything you do is comedy rap and it all sucks" lines makes me think Prome was just using was recycling lines from his battle with me that never materialized. Whether that's true or not, that's how it seemed, which loses this battle for him.

3/4's of this battle was fuckin amazing...teq wins for rhyme schemes and presence...pretty decent substance and flow from both

vote: teqneek

Haha holy crap I sounded like a douchesmith in my review below. This is Teqneek, btw.

Anyway I was in a super competitive mood when I wrote that, so I apologize for the air of arrogance- or "airrogance", as I like to say.

God I'm dumb.

Anyway. Yeah, of course I think I won, but I apologize for sounding like a dickhead. Still trying to find out what the prizeses is tho.

Below is my completely biased rundown of this battle, but first:

I hope judges for the final can see how hard I work at making my flows as intricate and relevant as possible. I feel like a ton of the shit I said is getting missed by y'all, and I'm not just talking about the 1 or 2 non-troll votes that Prome got.

OKAY here goes... And excuse me for coming across as cocky, but I'm very confident in my skill these days, so I'm just telling you how I think it is.

First off- I'm PISSED that I didn't get to face TK; let me just get that out of the way. With that said-

This was a pretty good battle. Aside from a few wtf moments from my opponent, Prome hung in there and made it worth my while. He got serious near the end, (because he had to), and although half of it was complete filler, it's still better than that ridiculous trolly Bieber bullshit he's been stuck on for nearly a year. I hate that.

If Prome could learn to sway away from simple monosyllabic rhyme schemes and get a bit more creative (instead of just "listing" shit I've done), he'd have a chance. But for me- creativity, lyricism, and relevance are key. I landslided him in every conceivable way, and I feel that's objective.

And Red- we've been screaming at you for a while about this, but I hope you announce prizes soon. I'm determined to win this comp and Imma be a bit "perturbed" if I do so and walk away empty-handed. Quite perturbed indeed...

Anyway- I have some new shit droppin' tonight, so keep an eye out for it!

Promotheus by second round TKO bodybag.

Teqneek's carrer's over! (not really lol but srsly he did lose)