Newgrounds made a lot of infrastructure upgrades this week and needs your help!

Become a Supporter for just $3 a month or $25 for the year.

Shout out to @travsaus for megaphone tankman!

Reviews for "Truck Toss"

great game

i like all of it there is only two things that you could do to make this better the first is to add upgrades to the cars like boost and stuff and
the other thing is the first car has the american flag painted on it and that sucks!
(oohhh the little americans aren't gonna like that ,oh wait I dont have to worry there all to fat to get on areoplanes.)

Nice "tossing" game..

fast paced toss/racing game with an incredible amount of things to do and to hit :)
Boom here and pang there, you almost lose track of what has happened in the game but it still is fun to shoot the truck as far as you can.

You should have made the game a little bit longer! Normally a toss game need hours to get completed but here I got the Moo-Truck before even buying the 400.000 $ Truck :P Btw is there some bug with the Moo-Truck? When on the ground it seems like it is always pulling a wheelie so I have almost have to hold the right-arrow key all the time. I noticed a similar bug with the left-arrow in other games, too, but here it is strange because it only happens when you're on the ground.

If you're about to make a sequel, try to make the game a little bit longer, more and different upgrades would be nice (rocket boost, more bouncing cars etc.). You also got tons of achievments, so also give us NG medals :)

All in all this sounds (again) like I gave much to complain, but in the end this game is really awesome because of its fusion between tossing and race-balancing games.

So because this game is great I'll give you 5/5, but to remind you that there are still some things that could be improved, I'll give you a 9/10 :)

jonnyi6 responds:

Thanks Man, You Gave Us A Great Review And Some Good Stuff To Think About For Future Releases, Pleased You Liked The Game

very fun

it makes me smile the most fun ive had on a game in a while. (well a internet game)

jonnyi6 responds:

Thanks, We Are Happy That Our Hard Work Has Payed Off :)

APPROACHING LUDICROUS SPEED!

Cow car+icy road+ low gravity+ full speed= completely awesome time for a massively ridiculous long jump:) Great game, 10/10 keep up the good work:)

jonnyi6 responds:

Thanks For The Great Comments, We Are Pleased You Like The Game :)

nice

I love it, nice speed sense :)