Reviews for "Prizma Puzzle 3"

good reviews

i am glad most people find this game great nice review 456link
awesome review angfaust
great review muksmiduulit
and i myself found this game the greatest...
until prizma puzzle challange came out

really fun

loved it. the achievements were well thought of and made it fun to 100% (which I did)

Excellent.

This game was designed very wonderfully, and I usually only work halfway through puzzle games. The graphics are beautifully rendered (did you use something like Maya or Swift 3D?), and you actually chose a typeface that compliments the style. The ten stars really comes more from the fact that you made such challenging, yet addictive puzzles. A puzzle is so hard to solve, but to make one up is pretty insane. The music was good, but maybe a theme that changes smoothly between several songs instead of a loop? This is really more of a negligible portion though.

Really good!

Great graphics!

Nice <3

Love the Mofunezone thingys.

Great games and stuff