Reviews for "Oddball: Which Witch"

Reminds me of..

Monty Python and the Holy Grail a little, which is fantastic :D

Funny flash and the animations is awesome.

One thing that sort of bothered me though was the waterfall sound effect and how it looped, and wasn't looped well.

Other than that, great job :D

Kreid responds:

Aye, ti clashed with the voices at parts really :/

Well...

I was really glad to see the second one come out. I still really like the character, but the story in this didn't appeal to me as much as Lemon-Aid. I think that unrelated shorts is definitely the way to go, sometimes you can loose something in a character if you try to fit them into a ongoing story. Whereas in unrelated shorts pretty much anything is fair game without worrying about what has happened or will happen. After all, as a story you did just kill her (though i have nothing at all against the undead). And it doesn't mean even in the shorts you can't have some continued story if you do want some more character development. Keep up the good work, I really like your animation style, and the overall tone of your work.

5/5 9/10

Kreid responds:

Exactly why I wanted to do unrelated shorts, there's so much more freedom, i don't have to stick to an ongoing story that I'll eventually get bored of, and it's just open to way more ideas too as well as new characters.

joijoojo yea

yo did Again my boy

Very Good !

This was done well !!! Characters looked good, I didn't see any problems with voices or sound. Real good. But....I did want one thing however. When she's floating underwater at the end.....You could have set it up where you could click on the chain and let her go. :) But oh well....... no mercy :D

Kreid responds:

Nahh I was planning on continuing it so she'd need to stay there