Newgrounds made a lot of infrastructure upgrades this week and needs your help!

Become a Supporter for just $3 a month or $25 for the year.

Shout out to @travsaus for megaphone tankman!

Reviews for "Belial Chapter 2"

medals

it should have medals

Whee, fun!

AWESOME little game, pretty easy but fun! Though I didn't realise I wanted forks for a bit, and having the Next and Skip button look the same is a tad confusing; Next worked so well you didn't really need the Skip anywho.

Loved the little powers and its general simplicity; collect and use 5 people was a new element to me.

Nothing too epic, but that's quite nice for a little Flash on Newgrounds; a tea-time sized Adventure game.

WALKTHROUGH HELP:
For people confused, the Fuse puzzle answer is _ _ 1 _ (hope that helps, only 6 possible combinations there)!

For the monitor puzzle near the end just click on the tiles to rotate them; the aim is to get the paths whole.

an excellent game!

Took me 3 tries before I could get the speed demon medal. This game is very well designed with some great puzzles. Good job making this!

lol

"HELL" yeah xD

got all medals

Belial 2

Heh it is not often that I wanna play a game over to get all the medals, but with this I made an exception.
Awesome game. Loved every aspect, even the little "sidequest" with the forks, the entire game reminded me of the "Reincarnation" series, but how could that be a bad thing xD.
My only wish is that we get to see the Baal transformation in the next game :)