Reviews for "Belial Chapter 2"

GREAT!

This is a good game I like it this deserves a 10/10 so entertaining make another sequel this is good more Medals would be good though P.S. Keep up the good work!

Fairly Good

I liked it quite a bit and i love this type of game. The setting was original and funny and the artwork was very good. I just felt as though it was a bit short and rather easy. I loved the colour code however. Still a very good game. Thanks for making it and I'd love to see another. : )

lol

Well this was a good game, i like these types of games though to but i do love the ending, i won't spoil it but its pretty funny, definitely not what i expected. Great game, 9/10

love these games

woot

Awsome !

Loved all the cool twists and working with the legion guys, and the unique actions like the flame and the electricty. Gr8 job ! 8D