Perfect "Speed-style" plataformer
A speed/action plataformer with excelent control and powerups.
- Excelent+ control
- Excelent science-nerdy-humor
- Excelent+ learning curve
- Excelent powerups (love the slide-attack powerup)
- Good graphics/music (especially considering the fact that ONLY ONE GUY did the entire game)
- Too short
- Enemies types (needs more)
This game is very good. Good nerdy-humor, nice graphics, very very good controls. Good powerups, (sidenote: i enjoyed the "customization" of your powerups before entering a level). It's fun, fast, simple (Occam razor simplicity). Love it. The only drawback: its too short, so an almost perfect 9.5/10
Suggestions (please) for a possible sequel / expansion:
- More levels and/or change(s) in the level(s) theme
- More enemies types (suggestion: aerial like a pterodactyl)
Keep the good work. Btw: Did you use flixel?