Reviews for "Puzzling War"

Another cool game

A good flash here i thought, its interesting how this starts off, pretty interesting, and i got some good entertainment value from this, I really like how this cameout from start to finish. And here have another cool game, the characters and art style was great the gameplay was evebn better and its not just a simple game youreally put some effort into it making it fun for me and all who play it, the "MEDALS" were pretty good i thought, some harder then others, and with this game i really enjoyed the whole midevil style bringing even more enjoyment to the game, while it did take me abit more to get thengs down, i still thought this was a pretty fun game and very entertaining, but as i said its decent and fun, I suppose if anything was to be improved you could "SPEED" it up more, but it was pretty good regardless. But anyways you have some good work here allthough some more effort for better improvment could be done for an overall better out come, Its not perfect but is ok for what you did supply in content, so on that part of stuff it was notbad at all. Keep up the fun games.

~~THINGS TO IMPROVE ON~~
Decent flash you have here, there are alot of these types but with some small fixes here and there and a few more additions of suggested stuff below and above, it could bemuch improved, so dont be afraid to try some of the ideas out it can only make things better and bring abit more quality to your flash. So as mentioned above, find a way to speed up the game, faster paced version would really keep the interest.

Not at all good.

Well it's pretty boring, and the upgrades are pretty messed up because your opponent gets to have sword every level and you don't even get enough to keep buying them every level as they only last once, then you have to match more and they don't!
Fix that
This game is not that great, just one of those sliding puzzles or w/e you call it where u gotta match 3 in a row with a slight twist in medieval style.

borry game

i like not this game

Nice Strategy Game!

It focuses a lot on timing and analysis at the same time, and I like that. Keep up the good work. The music and graphics sort of make me think I'm playing an SNES game!
Nostalgia's kewl, btw.

Not bad, but certain limitations

I think that keeping the game map so small, you did lose out on the chance to make the game much more complex. After all, we're dealing with sprites here, which look so much better as you make them smaller. Why not have later levels with up to a 10x10 grid, instead of the 6x6, as that gives the players so many more options.

With the powerups, perhaps you could buy upgrades that improve them and on the bigger grid games, you stand more likelihood of being able to do all of the powered abilities. The four powerups that you have are great and well planned, but when the opponent gets the ability to nuke your troops, it can make the levels very hard to play, especially if they get the jump on you and your first few seconds are spent looking furiously for the first few matches to get the ball rolling.

Quite addictive and well designed, but still with room for more, I'm impressed, but I would like to see more things added to this game. A plot to keep the more-than-casual gamer occupied would also be a very nice thing. Perhaps some sort of script? Finally, I'd suggest something that allows you to turn the music off, as when you've played 20+ levels of this game, that does get very repetitive.

[Review Request Club]