Reviews for "Puzzling War"

it's alright

if your bored its a good game to play for a few minutes. after about half the map though you just want to quit and find something else to do. there should be some sort of storyline, or at least something more exciting as you move onwards.

ok idea

the ideas okay i guess but the people are almost impossible to tell apart so you cant make matches

.......what?

I mean, if you ever took the time and looked up to see the sprites fighting, you'll lose because it takes just a single second and that's it.

The worst part of this game is the "steamroll effect, where one side has so many units on screen already that anything the opponent musters is simply futile and they'll mow or "steamroll" everything down.

Ranged units have unlimited range when they fire/attack. This means ranged units in numbers means a wall of firepower, as opposed to melee who have to get up close. Again, this just adds to the steamroll effect, very bad. BAD I TELL YOU.

Sprites look pulled from a game, yeah, but I don't care. Music was alright. I never used a single power-up, all I did was upgrade the units. It fucking blows when the opponent is like LOL SHIELD SHIELD SHIELD SHIELD SHIELD and you're stunned forever and ever amen. I know I could beat them with the same strategy, but it was easymode already. The enemy threw everything at me while I just had plain SKILLZ and good hand-eye coordination. Eat that, pixel bitches.

I got the daily highscore, yay... the name is "thisgamesucks". Har har. Noticed the rest of the scoreboard is hacked beyond hell. Seriously, why the fuck do people make these half-assed scoring games when the scores just end up hacked anyway? This isn't some pinball machine, it's the goddamned internet. Nobody cares about some retarded score on a mediocre game, especially when a handful hack the scores anyway. SO WHY DO IT?! WHY?!

WHY THE FUCK DO PEOPLE MAKE GAMES WITH THE PURPOSE OF SUBMITTING SCORES WHEN THE SCORES GET HACKED?! FUCKING TELL ME WHY! DOES NOBODY LEARN?! GRAAAAAAAAH!

Happy Thanksgiving, by the way.

Great Job!

Very fun & addictive game, I like it!
it's all about grinding money & upgrade, to finish all level easily.

Theres a reason puzzles use simple sprites.

Its freaking impossible to tell the darn sprites apart from the distance. Especially as you level them each one adds more and more gray to the mix until the entire thing is a gray blob. This was ESPECIALLY bad with blue and silver which end up as two completely gray blocks at level 3. A simple tint on them could have fixed this.

Also its boring.