Reviews for "Warlords 2 Rise of Demons"

Ummm

Whats with the game? its broken

Spacebar

WTF is goin on

hey

Hey, every time you press space it goes into a gray screen. what is going on?? is it only me? when you start playing

if pigs could fly..

..then I might just try

loved it ^^ would give it 100/10 too bad cant

i think i like the 2nd better than the 1st ,it improved so much ,totaly in love with the way each unit get their own power up, in battle map theres explanation of unit advantage, archer gotta be used wisely now, some cool & unique unit for each race (totaly love demon +fire tower too bad cant upgrade them),magician have unique spell for each race which is very cool, nice 3d look feel in battle map, a bit easier than the 1st.
what need improvement is when you atk enemy castle, the enemy have no advantage for crossing map (so all i gotta do is focus on 1 line), when i use foot soldier when atking castle sometimes they can get across even without ladder + the door was locked (is that a bug?).
cant wait for the 3rd ^^