Reviews for "xStream Fishing"

I broke the game

its def broken, bought a new rod and has been flying thru the air for like 5 min now.

umm

when you get high up you hit endless money birds
not a good thing you never get to water

Nice game.

I really enjoyed it. I kinda hated it a first but then I began to get into it. The game has a very nice charm to it that kept me playing.

However I encountered a bit of a glitch, either I'm the luckiest man in the world or my hook never came back down. I just kept slamming into birds. Apart from that unpleasantness I thoroughly like it but it seems a bit unpolished.

I waited till I reach 100,000 meters and collected 50,000 dollars from the bird and every time I though I was finally slowing down a flow of 3 - 5 birds slams into, decrease the number of birds that spawn and you got a good game.

Easy and slow.

A nice, slow-paced game which requires little thought. Perfect for tired people lateat night :P. Anyhow, my only complaint is that it's a little TOO easy.

The hitbox for your hook is HUGE. It's practically impossible to miss a fish. Also, there are so many birds and moneybags in the sky that you can go on for pretty much ever. On my fourth try (with one bait upgrade), I went over 12,000 feet without trying. I then caught 262 fish (including Free Willy!) and upgraded everything to maximum with $1300 to spare.

There isn't much wrong with keeping it the way it is, but I would recommend making the hook's hitbox smaller, and making it move a bit faster. Also, if you want to spice things up, you could make it so that the hook goes into space after going high enough. But that is totally optional (although it would be super cool).

^_^!