Reviews for "xStream Fishing"

Dude needs fix

On the achiev,ents menu :(

Bug needs fixing

Great! But it kinda takes a long time for the hook to land it went123km and kept going just hitting money bags every 5 sec mute on the sound fx doesnt work either

Fun game...

This game looks pretty decent, and it kept me going for a while. It seemed very fun but there are glitches that need to be hammered out.

I never got to earn any power ups except the second fishing rod, because, when I bought it, I got a shot that was maxed angle and maxed power, and used a rocket...

The result was a fishing line that snowballed out of control and got stuck flying through the air indefinitely.

I just stopped it as I began this review, with a distance of around 40,000 and about $30,000 stashed up.

Other than that glitch, this game seems to have some good potential, good luck fixing it.

- Sage

Good but a few things...

The rewind needs to be faster, MUCH FASTER, the freeze when you pick up fish is really annoying, and the last is auto fish pick up. Becase of these three factors I was waiting for my worm for 10 min... TY.

Quite a good game.

If I weren't so burnt out on Toss a Turtle I would have played this for quite some time. Good game though. 3/5 7/10