- Awesome retro feel. Graphics are amazing.
- Great game engine. Plays smoothly without feeling clunky, and no significant framerate drag
- Somewhat lack of gameplay depth. For example, all you do is find the key, and after that, you can just run to the end of the map.
- Katana is useless compared to crowbar.
- Unlocked characters aren't saved when you quit/refresh the browser.
- Easiest way to unlock Jason Friday is replay the first hallway over an over again, since it has easy access to weapons and health (including going back to the bathroom for the red health)
- To switch to unlocked characters, use the chainsaw at the start point (Jason), or the badge in the bathroom (Agent BOA).