Reviews for "Doodle Devil"

As a joke, I mixed sex with money, and I actually got something. WTF Great game though. I really enjoyed it. I liked how it used basic thoughts to progress. It is so simple but complicated at the same time.

I can not create food please look into this

woman+gluttony= suffering xDD

To invoke the hive-mind representing chaos.
Invoking the feeling of chaos.
Without order.
The Nezperdian hive-mind of chaos. Zalgo.
He who Waits Behind The Wall.
ZALGO!
The entire room is filled with Zalgo.

The game made me think a lot.
Some combinations I found through trial and error. Although I tried countless times to create coffee but it wouldn't let m until I reach the end, please look into why that happen and try to fix it. Also best to look up the combinations on Google if you want to get the highest point. When it comes to the Nuke achievement best have Bomb + Mushroom ready to go. Regarding the 7 sins, I'd say you need Greed, Lust, Envy, Pride, Gluttony, Wrath, and Murder/Sloth/Theft/Heresy.
Lust = Sex + Sin (Sex = Man + Woman)
Gluttony = Food + Sin (Food = Man + Tree/Weapons + Beast)
Pride = Sin + Sin (Sin = Human + Apple)
Murder = Sin + Corpse (Corpse = Fire + Man/Human/ Demon + Human/ Human + Murder)
Wrath = Sin + Weapon (Weapon = Human + Metal. Metal = Stone + Fire. Stone = Lava + Water/Wind. Lava = Fire + Earth.)
Greed/Theft = Sin + Money (I find this easier than Lawyer + Money for it gives you Theft as well. Money = Copyright + Knowledge )
Sloth = Sin + Work (Work = Man + Money.)
Envy = Sin + Greed
Heresy = Sin + Religion (Religion = Prayer + Human. Prayer = Angle + Human. Angel = Light + Life. Life = Man + Woman.)
Good luck to you guys trying to collect some Medals. Anyway I suggest expanding the game more to allow for more groups and more combinations.