Reviews for "Doodle Devil"

cool game. Very different.

I played the iPhone version, so I was able to get the no hints achievement on my first try, even though the combinations are often very different in this one.

I don't understand how you get more points. New combinations don't seem to give more points if they create old elements.

And... you don't invent beasts like the author comments say. It starts you out with those.

I ADD SEX AND MONEY IT EQUALS CENSORED WHY NOT

As a joke, I mixed sex with money, and I actually got something. WTF Great game though. I really enjoyed it. I liked how it used basic thoughts to progress. It is so simple but complicated at the same time.

I can not create food please look into this