Reviews for "MegaManX: THE GAME: lvl 2"

Megaman is cool

Well it was good but what kind of bother was that when you charge your weapon and move at eh same time megaman doesnt really move his legs and it was too short. Other then that it was good.

WTF?

There tons of room to improve but don't continue this series unless you improve on making flash.

Meh...

It's not too bad. However, I'd like to see a game where someone fuses Mega Man into Harvest Moon but where he can still blow shit up at will.

Good attempt

While the game itself isn't done very well, I do see fid this to be a great attempt, and I see that fospher is very close to becoming an excellent game programmer.

What I liked:

The basic platform engine. It's not all that simple to make a game where you can move around freely and land on different height levels.

The boss. There was definate room for improvement with the fluidity of the boss, but that aside, you did a great job creating an attack pattern. Making an enemy preform multiple attacks and move about while maintaining collision detection is another of those things that takes skill.

What I disliked:

First thing I didn't like was the sluggish speed of the game. Speed up the frame rate or whatever you need to do to get it running more fluidly and that would make the game a lot more fun.

Megaman's weapon. While being able to charge your blast power was cool, I really didn't like having 2 buttons to shoot back and forward. I would suggest adding a variable that you can use to track megaman's direction and based on that, call the appropriate weapon direction. Also, you should use the DuplicateMovieClip command to allow for multiple bullets... it was really annoying to have the bullet vanish when I hit fire again.

As stated earlier, I see a lot of potential... don't let the bad reviews get you down... just consider them people who need to be proven wrong, and work on your flash skills.

wathever

first it was crap second when yu looswe at the boss yu start back from the begining and the ball that the boss troes at yu doesn't even it yu and yu loose tee things work on that