Reviews for "MegaManX: THE GAME: lvl 2"

mmmmm.......ok i guess

dude i know you could have done better than this, i dont think that you were actually trying hard on this game, you could probably do better on the graphics, but other than that this was an ok game.

ummm....dude....

I like this game but uhhh.... I was getting damaged without an enemy hitting me... Plus the Boss got hit when I got hit... I hope you do better man.

dude!

that sucked i didn't even know i was getting hit because all I could hear was background music so I kept dying without knowing I was getting hit

OMG WTF!

I held the charge button though the whole lvl. and i killed every enemy without touching him including the boss. This is retarted...

<('.'<) Legendary Frog Rocks(>'.')>

What the hell?

I thought it was supposed to be an improvement! First off, I got through the whole first part by holding down spacebar like the whole time. And then what the hell was with the drunk doctor? Also why did he change his outfit and why the hell didnt my blaster shoot unless I held it down? This sucks. You should've made almost a duplicate of the first one or never made this at all. I will give you credit though, it is better than some things here.