For the month of January we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 168 people to reach our January goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in February!

Reviews for "MegaManX: THE GAME: lvl 2"

no good

this is the first game i have reviewd. when i read the other reviews i thought they sucked. then i played it... dont bother with this try again dude make me a god one please

Not too shabby for a one guy team...

You know, I rather enjoyed your attempt at Megaman. Yeah, it ain't as good as the original, done by scores of people, but you did a pretty good job at emulating it. Now for the constructive criticism. The controls were a bit sluggish, and the music/BG was just...ehh. Otherwise, a nice attempt at a classic. Keep it up.

ew

Why wasn't this blammed?

Work on it

Ok man, I Hope next time you do this that it's worked on. It needs to be Majorly worked on, like the Shooting. that DEFFINATLY needs to be worked on.

You've Got a LOT of Work To Do, But...

...don't get discouraged. If you're willing to put all of your effort into making a flash game that can at least match the original games, then you should be able to pull through it. You've taken the first step by making the flash game, and I think all you need to do is to practice and work hard to make it look, work, and sound as good as possible. I also recommend showing it to others who will give you positive, yet truthful feedback and constructive criticism.