Reviews for "MegaManX: THE GAME: lvl 2"

Another Piece of Shit Part 2

What the hell does it take to blam a game? Why the hell does the description make this piece of crap game sound good? Your drawings suck, your humor is cliche and not funny, and why the hell make shoot left and shoot right bottons? Before you make a third game I'd like you to bang your head on the wall and feel guilty for the dumbass son of a bitch that is going to be stupid enough to play this game. You suck at making games.

Bottom Line:
0/5

That was an improvment?

First off there was no shooting unless you charged it up all the way which is shit. Secondly the gameplay was way to fast, i would prefer not to play Megaman at warp speed.

The Character-Animations can be better
The sounds are Nintendo-NES like;)
Nice game to spend 5 minutes but thats all!

rigggghhhhhht...........

well now that was to easy u musta spent 10 minutes in this and u suxors

ZERO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

my suggestion is make Zero a playable character....please! Too easy.