Reviews for "Nephi's Adventure 2"

Beautiful game!

As Mordoz I'm not religious but the story is fantastic, the characters are cool and the art style is outstanding. The thing I liked a lot was the music and sound effects made by the Chan's brothers they rock.

Thanks Ben Chan for helping me with the violin! They did an awesome job helping you to complete the game.

This is art!

mormons!

yay for mormon games! does anybody on here even know this is about the Book of Mormon?

10/10

fun and worth playing thanks hope to see ya with chapter 3 soon

Cool

You know this game is really great from the way the plates look like and there is blood and no blood mode really good game oh and why is the loading really slow?

Amazizg game