Reviews for "Dawn of the Living."

The tables have turned

Now it is they who are scared of us! Good for a chuckle, interesting to see what it's like from the other side. Even had a bit of epicness to it with the title. Not bad for a short, not great but glad I checked it out.

Good concept but..

i kinda wish that it was a bit longer

meh

good concept, poorly executed. i think that there are a lot more funny jokes you could have made. it was pretty short also. i liked the pixely graphics but i dont thing that it fits the mood. if u ever actually make this into a full fledged flask movie, i think it has a lot of potential. make some funnier jokes and more of them and u have a good flash movie.

So-so

I like the idea behind this as a parody, but it wasn't thought out too well in my opinion. The impulse of a zombie is to eat brains in this. They're eating "brain flakes" and a human appears. First impulse would be to eat the human. In the absolute best case scenario of this animation is that the zombies have become a sort of civilized type of zombie that eats artificial food and have been sensitized through years of no humans. This animation has potential if the plot was more thought out. Overall, the jokes were really funny and it had good animation since it was 8-bit(I'm biased towards 8-bit because I love Nintendo). Good flash, needs tweaking though.

Meh

No offence, but most of the humor presented was mainly just poking fun at the way the zombies talked. Besides wouldn't the zombies run toward the newly revived humans and feast upon their brains?