Reviews for "Achievement Unlocked 2"

Time to complete the elephants with medals by finding bizarre achievements. And google all the guides instead of watching the walkthrough on youtube

Same typical fiendish goofy design of all these elephant games but this one's made bullsh*t by one particular achievement, that being Waltzing Ma. Developer apparently didn't know the ~ symbol isn't in the same place on international keyboards (i.e. outside the US) because the game doesn't recognise when it's pressed nor does it recognise the key where ~ is on US keyboards, literally the only way to get the achievement on an int keyboard is to use an onscreen one, great testing.

Got Waltzing Ma by button mashing... :D

a249

I love this game!!! Any more like this???