Reviews for "Achievement Unlocked 2"

Hilarious !

That's what i call an ELEPHANT of achievement !

LOVE THIS GAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

when I finished, I played again, but I was INVISABLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
! WTF??????????????

That

was pretty time wasting...LIKE A GAME SHOULD BE !!! i liked every single achievement...and because it was my destiny... i unlocked all the achievements! i can see the majestic elephant now...

I cried.

I really did cry when I reached the end. This was beautiful.
However, I didn't get NG credit for 4 of the achievements, and re-doing them does not seem to help :(

Fun, Hilarious, Good Way to Kill Time.

The title says it all. I had a bit of nostalgia from the Simpsons game on Xbox 360 which has an achievement you earn by simply pressing Start to begin playing. This game had me laughing from the get go. Every time I pushed a button or even moved, I had a little box pop up on my screen. Not only that, but later, after returning to play it again, I noticed that the medals form a picture of an elephant. That is a very nice touch. I can't wait to tell my friends about this because they're so persistent in earning achievements on Xbox 360. I believe they will get a good laugh out of this as well.