Reviews for "Lilin's First Blood"

Great story, characters, and acting! Hope you work goes far in the contest.

AderuMoro responds:

Wow, I gotta say I am downright impressed with everything! The characters are fantastic, the story itself was a joy to listen to, and the music and sound effects fit just right. I'll actually be surprised if you don't win this whole thing.

In any case, good luck with the competition! I've entered as well, though it's more of a laugh fest then a legit entry like this.

AderuMoro responds:

Thanks so much! :D Best of luck to you as well!!

Wow, this was really well done! I'm actually kind of worried now. xD The voices were fantastic, and I think you have a great chance of winning. Let's hope I have the same. xD Go0od luck in the contest!

AderuMoro responds:

Hey thanks! :D Haha. Don't worry, I think you have a good chance in the contest :3

Good stuff One of my favorites so far. I enjoyed the progression of the story. I am going to have to listen to some more of your stuff. The voice variations were nicely done keep up the good work.

AderuMoro responds:

Thanks so much! Glad you enjoyed :)

Hahaha. This was great! I wasn't sure what kind of story to expect. I really enjoyed this. Great job! You did so many voices! I was impressed. I liked your little fairy banter in the background when they returned home and during the ritual, so adorable. Sexy succubus voice too, you rocked that one. I give you five stars. :D

AderuMoro responds:

Aw thanks so much for taking the time to listen and review :D Glad you enjoyed!