Reviews for "Lilin's First Blood"

Very nice submission you have here. Stellar mixing, acting, script. I love how it lulls you into thinking it's gonna be all sunshine and rainbows and then it makes a dramatic change.

I also now realize that the name "Lilin" is a subtle reference to the mythological "Lilith" - correct me if I'm wrong. ^^

One small critique - Glenora's line where she speaks of the "gleaming coin beneath their pillow" - It's quite a long line and you seem to be straining a bit toward the end of it. It's not that noticible but it stuck out a bit to me. Perhaps it's intentional though?

In any case, good luck in the contest!

AderuMoro responds:

Thanks for your review! Like I heard someone say before, if someone says, "I wish things will never change," things will most definitely change for the worse XD

The name is a reference to Lilith, though Lilin are a sub-species? of their own. *cough according to Wikipedia cough cough*

Glenora's line is long, I guess I do strain a bit, that wasn't intentional, but it is what it is XD Thanks again!

Good stuff One of my favorites so far. I enjoyed the progression of the story. I am going to have to listen to some more of your stuff. The voice variations were nicely done keep up the good work.

AderuMoro responds:

Thanks so much! Glad you enjoyed :)

Wow, this was really well done! I'm actually kind of worried now. xD The voices were fantastic, and I think you have a great chance of winning. Let's hope I have the same. xD Go0od luck in the contest!

AderuMoro responds:

Hey thanks! :D Haha. Don't worry, I think you have a good chance in the contest :3

Wow, I gotta say I am downright impressed with everything! The characters are fantastic, the story itself was a joy to listen to, and the music and sound effects fit just right. I'll actually be surprised if you don't win this whole thing.

In any case, good luck with the competition! I've entered as well, though it's more of a laugh fest then a legit entry like this.

AderuMoro responds:

Thanks so much! :D Best of luck to you as well!!

Great story, characters, and acting! Hope you work goes far in the contest.