Reviews for "60 Second Life"

I love the messages, especially when you get the perfect score. Simple game, with a lot of heart.

Although it doesn't work on newgrounds, I went to the actual site and it's really fun!

-5 stars!

What Is Secret Achievement

Looking back at your 60 Second Life, you will find many fond memories of what you have achieved and experienced. You lived your life to the fullest and always took care not too miss out.
Most of the time, your lovelife was practically non-existent. But you still got lucky every now and then. Success played a very important role in your life. You could afford a life of luxus, but had little time for anything else. Family and friends, both played big roles in your life. You were always fun to be around with. You didn't care much about hobbies, but took some time for yourself every now and then.

Most of the time, your lovelife was practically non-existent. But you still got lucky every now and then. You had to make some sacrifices in life, but you reached the very top. You're king of the hill, top of the list, head of the heap. Living a life of solitude, you had little to no friends. If by choice or misfortune, we'll never know. You didn't care much about hobbies, but took some time for yourself every now and then.