Reviews for "Vertigo: Gravity Llama"

Way better than 'Gravity Duck'

Because, hey, it shoots lasers and flips gravity in-air. Llamas, lasers, double-jumps, and puzzles...what else to ask for?

Severely underrated :(

Although I will admit like a few others- the controls kinda sucked, it wasn't so much the movement as the acceleration and the edge landing (how it would push you off to the side of the platform)

Putting that aside, the graphics were phenomenal! The amount of gameplay was great! The replay value was high! The time I spent playing this instead of doing actual work was severely one-sided. I enjoyed the cute factor, the puzzle factor and the reaction-time-ing-ness. You could really feel the amount of work that was put into the game, and I'm still only on World 5. Great stuff, your work has progressed a hella lot since the last stuff I've seen you make. And I'm also kind of a sucker for silliness in games :3

9/10 cause of the controls, but +1 cause it really pushed the bounds of how lengthy yet enjoyable a Flash game can be. I also enjoyed the constant change in powerup on the different stages (especially double flip and icy breath)

Great going :D

Jindo responds:

I'll see if I can adjust the acceleration, thanks a lot for your feedback!

And I thought...

And I thought it would be easy not to die 400 times ._.
The game is great ! XD

woah..

I just finished it.... It got hard there after a while!
The best thing about this is that you get sooo frustrated but the frustration/madness/rampage mode fades kinda quick when you're watching a llama in a green turtle neck. Totally cute! :3
And love the music!

Very good game. Fun and challenging, albeit a bit hard to master. Hand drawn levels are great, too. A simple story with good progression (new powerups and mechanics are added along).