For the month of April we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 55 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in May!

Reviews for "Vertigo: Gravity Llama"

Trophies bug?

If you're at the main menu and you click "trophies", all the other buttons will stop working.

Fun Stuff!

First off, the idea of a Llama journying through peril to rejoin it's llama bretheren is really quite endearing; two, I loved the overall play of the game, reminded me a bit of Fancy Pants Adventure, except with a llama (unfortunatley I enjoyed Fancy Pants a little more sorry), I liked the sounds and the simplicity of the concept of this game, nice job.

Good game

I had fun with this game. Somewhere in the third world it started lagging, but all of a sudden it was working correctly again.

really great game

until one level with 3 boulders started making my keys both stick and respond too slowly
awesome soundtrack tooo

hmmmmm....

I don't really understand why the llama can reverse gravity; then again i don't care good game ^_^