For the month of April we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 57 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in May!

Reviews for "Vertigo: Gravity Llama"

Was not as enjoyable as I'd hoped

First off, this reminds me a lot of Gravity Duck, which was submitted in September. It had the exact same concept, but I liked it much better than this, and this is why.
1) The controls are terribly slippery
I'm not just talking about on the ice level, I mean always. You try to adjust your jump in mid-air and 90% of the time it overextends your movement. The ice level makes this worse. I land on an object and just immediately slide off, even without me applying any directional movement. Also, a lot of the jumps need to be spot on, or else you either fall short or hit an obstacle at the peak of the jump.
2) The hit detection is off
Now it's not horribly off, but there were times when I clearly had room away from an enemy and they kill me, but other times I land right on an enemy and they don't die. This is frustrating as hell.
3) Death objects from background objects
A lot of the objects that can kill you look so damn close to the background it's hard to tell what's what. I ran into an object 3 times before realizing that "oh wait, it's not a glitch, there's actually something there". Next time, make it more obvious that it's not part of the background.
This game definitely needs some work, but I think it can be fixed up. It definitely has some potential.

Very addicting and very challenging

This game can be very aggrivating at times, but once you get the puzzles down it gets a bit easier. It would have been nice if there was a checkpoint in some of the stages though.

--Bill--

It was great until...

Level 4-9, No matter how many times I tried it I could not bridge that gap on the bottom left of the screen, thus I never got past it and I never got to finish the game. Otherwise it was an interesting and cool idea... but I never got to see the rest of it.

good

gameplay is fun, level designs are great. It has heaps of levels, so can entertain for a while. The graphics look good and the music is awesome.
The collision detection can be a bit off, and some levels can be frustrating.
As for the medals, they give you something to accomplish, but i don't think many people would replay the game for the last one :P
good game overall, alot of work put into it.

Game, Music

So game i really diden't like at all. but what keep's me playing was music, game inro song so Yeee awesome and secound lvl song (Y)
so i give you 10 for good music