For the month of April we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 55 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in May!

Reviews for "Vertigo: Gravity Llama"

NICE

E[PIC GAME LOVE IT MAKE MORE GRAVITY GAMES PS U CAN SWITCH IN MIDAIR VERY HELPFUL IN LIKE LVL 7 OR 8 I FORGET

auto save?

So...
is there a auto save coming up? Don't mean to be impatient, but it would make the game better. The best part of the game is probably the difficulty and the music!
Awesome game!

Jindo responds:

Could you elaborate? The game automatically saves your progress after each world is beaten, or are you referring to the ability to save your progress during worlds?

If I can find the time to work on such an update I will, but right now my focus is on new games (I intend one day to make this game again, and make it better.)

Thanks for playing!

this is a nice game

i really enjoy'd it, tell me, that music on world 2- is that from the snowman??? i remember that cartoon as a kid...

The game win me

I like it but the game are VERY hard in world 8...

trophi

Hi, someone can give me "spoiler" about world 1 trophi ?
I realy bored trying to finde ><

Thx