Reviews for "Armed with Wings 3"

I like the way it combines Armed with wings's puzzle solving with Armed with wings 2's fast paced battle combo's and smooth sprite animations together. There are a shitload of glitches in the Story and Survival mode which are irritating. Over all, its a good game.

This is a great game, but after Armed With Wings 2 and Culmination, it was kind of... different.
I really liked the simple style of the first games and I thought that this one was a bit too detailed compared to the good ol' awesome games. The plot was also a bit complicated compared to the straightforward "reclaim your throne" of 2 and Culmination. It is pretty genius though and I liked it overall.

the game is awesome just like the glitches that keep popping up every few minutes with which i have to reload the page........ otherwise the game is awesome and i really like the fact that we can upgrade equipment and have boosters.........the eagles pretty cool and useful too...

WWWWWATHAAAAAAA HELLLLLLLLLLLL EPIC GAME MODAFOKA GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODD UHDUASHDUASHDASHDLLLLLL JAJAJAJAJAJAJJAJ FUCKING GOOD GAME

The story was absolutely amazing, the actual game, not so much. This is actually one of my favorites cause of the great story line, but this game just had too many glitches and crap. Leo was hard to control, and it was just not very fun to play. Whenever I reach a cutscene, that's the only part I enjoy. Sorry dude...