Reviews for "Wade Hates Me"

Why can't we be friendssss

Dunno what the hell this flash was but man that song at the end was AWESOME!! :D

What

I happen to like Wade. Me and him are sex big time. >:(

Magyar responds:

>:3

And you wonder why he hates you?

Can you really be mad at Wade? He shits on idiots that troll NG. I think he's a necessary evil. If you want a community where those kinds of shenanigans are tolerated you're welcome to leave NG and try your luck with albinoblacksheep. This gets 4 stars because it's just the slightest bit funny, the animation isn't terrible (unlike most KK material), the song at the end was a nice touch and I think at one point or another everyone gets a little fed up with some of Wade's tyrant-ness . But still, if you asked me, I'd suggest you guys give up with this campaign against Wade and actually create something of quality.

Magyar responds:

He just doesn't like us because Tom had a cat and he wouldn't let Wade play with him, so Wade is taking his childhood anger out on us.

Wade doesn't hate me

normal spam.

bad animation, more frames help that
i didnt like the voice, being all robot like and what not, thats not, really my thing.
theirs not really a point about wade hating you in the video, so you need a better story next time. maybe something other then spam next time, you have the skills to do way better stuff.